Delicious and POTENT Cannabis Edibles:
Edibles produced by: Grandpa’s Gourmet Goodies in San Francisco
Chocolate Rice Crispy Treat Sandwich ——————– $10
Burnt Carmel Squares (2 per)—————————– $5
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie —————————- $10
Organic Coconut Butter Capsules ——————————- $8/per (3 for $20)
*For Marijuana Edibles Pictures, Ingredients Lists, and Other Information, Visit the Grandpa’s Gourmet Goodies Website.
How To Make Your Own Cannabutter (aka Budder):
Here is an easy to follow, effective method to make Weed Treats that will get you higher than a hippy on Haight St:
- 1 lb (4 sticks) High Quality Un-Salted Butter
- 1/4 lb (4 oz) Lower Cannabis Buds or High Quality Trim
- Crock Pot or Double-Boiler
- Grind marijuana buds or leaf as finely as possible (A coffee grinder works great for this).
- In a crock- pot or double-boiler combine Marijuana, Butter, and enough water to float all of the ganja. Too much water will not hurt since all of the THC and other Cannabinoids will be absorbed completely by the butter.
- Cook for 8 hrs on LOW HEAT. Stir occasionally, add water if necessary to keep the mixture from getting thick or burning.
- Remove from heat, strain your marijuana water through cheesecloth or a coffee filter into your tupperware container(s), and place in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Once cold, all of the Budder should have floated to the top of your tupperware container and hardened.
- Now, use your Cannabutter to cook just like normal butter.
- This recipe makes very potent Budder, you may want to “cut” it with normal butter for your cooking at first to find the level that suites you best. Also, the quality of the raw material (cannabis buds or leaf) will significantly affect the strength of your Budder.